Taste at The Bridge
TASTE AT THE BRIDGE DINNER 2013The 2nd annual Taste At the Bridge Dinner is scheduled for October 19, 2013 4pm - 8pm. Join us for a night under the full moon amidst the backdrop of the beautiful Tonto Natural Bridge State Park! This year's dinner includes:
- 12oz Choice Center Cut Chuck (deep pit style cooked in ground with mesquite) or 12oz Smoked Turkey Breast
- Homemade sweet-style BBQ sauce
- Fresh-baked Dinner Rolls with real butter
- Refreshing Fruit salad
- Homemade crisp Cole Slaw
- Homemade Cowboy Beans
- Fresh-baked Pina Colada Cake & Death by Chocolate Cake
Tickets are $50 per person and can be purchased from Friends Board Members or at the Rim Country Chamber of Commerce in Payson, AZ .
Ticket price includes shuttle service from Payson and Pine to the Park and back! Contact Carol Gianndrea at email@example.com for more details and to reserve your seat.
To purchase tickets online CLICK HERE.For more information please call the Chamber at 928-474-4515.
- To help sponsor this event, contact John Stanton firstname.lastname@example.org
- To volunteer at the event, contact Margaret Jones email@example.com
Chris Smith Investments
Don & Monika Hancock
North Scottsdale Nursery & Cactus